Friday 21 December 2012

Petzl Roctrip 2012 Update - a few videos


On the last day of the Petzl Roctrip, I looked down the gorge from the summit of my last route and realised I needed to record the inspirational walk that took us to our climbs each day. 


It was a walk that took about 40 minutes usually, but I had only 29 minutes left of recording time on my memory card and possibly less battery life. It would require a swift walk.

Consequently, the video I captured is far from steady or beautifully filmed, but a few people I have shown it to seem interested in it so I have decided to upload it for the blog.

Here it is, unedited but split in to three parts for Youtube

Part 1 of 3


Part 2 of 3


Part 3 of 3




The official teaser trailer for the Roctrip is here


....and here is the next installment from Petzl





I believe the full video will be arriving on the interwebs sometime around February 2013. Can't wait!


The view from the summit of the Piedra Parada 


No comments:

Post a Comment